Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Small egg Needed

EggspertEggspert Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for a used small egg, if anyone know of one in the Atlanta and surrounding area, please let me know. Shhh-don't let the word travel past the forum the mrs. would hit over the head with the plate setter but, it would be worth it. :)
·

Comments

• BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    try the mothership in tucker they used to take trade ins not sure if they still do

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Churchill,

Come to the Eggfest in Ocala next month. You can order a small when you register. You get discounted prices. I am getting a mini...woo hoo
    ·
  • EggspertEggspert Posts: 142
    Vidalia- what kind of discount are we typical talking about?
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Look for the link on this website for Ocala Fl Eggfest. The details are in there.
    ·
  • You won't believe this, my fellow STA'r, but our buddy Bob just bought a small that had never been cooked on for $280. He's lovin' his new wee one! I believe the next time we see each other all of us will have multiple eggs. :)

Bootleg
    Evans, GA
    ·
  • RRPRRP Posts: 14,652
    I always get a kick out of these stories of someone finding a great buy like you just described - but for the majority of the world - it's not going to happen! Just save a few more dollars or suck it up and buy it yourself - after all - it's a LIFETIME investment, not some p.o.s. that you'll be kicking to the curb in 3 or 4 years.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·