Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Small egg Needed

Options
Eggspert
Eggspert Posts: 142
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am looking for a used small egg, if anyone know of one in the Atlanta and surrounding area, please let me know. Shhh-don't let the word travel past the forum the mrs. would hit over the head with the plate setter but, it would be worth it. :)

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    Options
    try the mothership in tucker they used to take trade ins not sure if they still do

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Churchill,

Come to the Eggfest in Ocala next month. You can order a small when you register. You get discounted prices. I am getting a mini...woo hoo
  • Eggspert
    Eggspert Posts: 142
    Options
    Vidalia- what kind of discount are we typical talking about?
  • vidalia1
    vidalia1 Posts: 7,092
    Options
    Look for the link on this website for Ocala Fl Eggfest. The details are in there.
  • Bootleg
    Options
    You won't believe this, my fellow STA'r, but our buddy Bob just bought a small that had never been cooked on for $280. He's lovin' his new wee one! I believe the next time we see each other all of us will have multiple eggs. :)

Bootleg
    Evans, GA
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    I always get a kick out of these stories of someone finding a great buy like you just described - but for the majority of the world - it's not going to happen! Just save a few more dollars or suck it up and buy it yourself - after all - it's a LIFETIME investment, not some p.o.s. that you'll be kicking to the curb in 3 or 4 years.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.