Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Fattie Pizza III

rockytopscrockytopsc Posts: 856
edited 5:17AM in EggHead Forum
Another good one tonight. Been playing around w/ dough more than ever since decided to make our own. Man-o-Man is fattie good w/pizza, gravy, omlets, etc!

• Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Nice looking pizza, nice looking crust, nice looking flames! :evil:
    BC in PA
  • Big'unBig'un Posts: 5,909
    Beautiful Za! I like the mosquito contol too! Off to bed, Gnight!
  • How did you get the flame that high?
  • Thanks Boss Hogg, was trying for the pizza not the flames.
  • Thanks Big'un, we try to keep the skeeters on BENTE's side of town :)
  • ????????????
    Probably a combination of things, but mainly flashback city! But long enough to grab the camera.
  • I hope the pizza wasn't in the egg in that 1st picture!! (kidding)

The pizza looks just wonderful. South Carolina isn't really all that far from Florida when you are hungry for pizza that turns out like that!!

Keep up the good work.

• BamaFanBamaFan Posts: 658
    I does not get any better than a fattie pizza. Good Job !
  • Very nice, good picts. B)
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    What a great pic mi amigo......and a very good looking pizza too....
  • Nope it wasn't but that was close to what it looked like the first time the wok decided to be a caldron.
    Thanks, the pizza was good just still working w/ it.
  • Thanks BamaFan (can't believe I said that :) ) I'll be nice for now but this FALL (note to self, shut up the Tide will Roll on us)
  • Thanks Brett
  • Thanks Beli, really glad my pizza wasn't in that first pic. Jason
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    The pizza looks great. Cheese melting in nice and rich but the Egg pic...WOW! Looks like my Chemenia when I put to much wood in it! ;)
  • Thanks JL!
  • PWisePWise Posts: 1,173
    Turn the egg upside down and you could fly that thing! :woohoo:

Great looking pizza too hehe :whistle:

• If it did that I wouldn't have an egg :)
    Thanks, PWise!