Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

think I just sold an egg, what do I get in return?

glousteauglousteau Posts: 124
edited 2:16AM in EggHead Forum
I just sent my cousin a link to some posts from here and pictures of my egg. This was about a half hour ago. He just left to go look at them in his local store. I'll give an update later, but I'm 99% certain he's going to buy one. Do we get a lollypop or something for being such good sales reps?
·

Comments

• Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    A cup of coffee, but you have to pay for it... :woohoo:
    ·
  • yep, he bought a large with nest... done deal. Hope he likes it :)
    ·
  • You get a big 'ol, "Welcome to the club!" I'm not sure but I think that once you are a cult member it is required that you force your new culture on to other people whether they invite it or not...

Bruce
    ·
  • DarnocDarnoc Posts: 2,661
    He will get back to you and say thank you,thank you,thank you.You did a good thing.
    ·
  • jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    What do you get? You get the eternal gratitude of the person you brought into the fold. :woohoo:
    ·
  • just got a text message from him: "the egg was an immediate resolve to a multi year frustration" in regards to trying to bbq steaks in the terribly cold weather on a gas grill.
    ·
  • You must live up north. The words BBQ and steaks are typically not used together in the south.
    ·
  • Born n raised in Louisiana until I graduated college. It's a personal thing, I bbq everything, I've never grilled anything in my life (regardless if it has suace on it or not).

Now that I own an egg, I've told my wife it can be referred to as egging something, but never grilling. :woohoo:
    ·
  • funny :-)
    ·
  • What you get in return is being able to go to his house and still egg.
    ·
  • glousteau wrote:
    Do we get a lollypop or something for being such good sales reps?

You'll get nothing and LIKE it!
    ·
  • knew you'd find this post eventually
    ·