Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

UPDATE

Options
Unknown
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It seems that some of you took to my journey of starting my new egg life. Here is my update - for the people that don't care - I apologize!

First, I want to say that you have an imposter on this site, because I have not posted since 2/13 (Friday). It looks like someone made a post using my name of ribhead (you should have known is wasnt me - he/she didnt capitalize the R in Ribhead) on Sunday night around 8pm! This was not me (no big deal -it only said BOO! - but it wasn't me)! It looks like I need to sign up and get an account to avoid this! This will avoid this - correct?
I also did not sign in under the name Glen as some thought! Looks like this STIKE guy may be back!

Anyway, I did not end up getting my egg this past Saturday! I have 3 children under the age of 10 and 2 of them came down with a full bought of the flu on Saturday morning! So, needless to say, I ended up helping out with them all day on Saturday - then on Sunday - you guessed it - Big Daddy gets just a sick!
If I left the sick kids to pursue my dream of owning a egg! I would have seriously ended up divorced!

So..to the people that thought maybe I just playing games here - not the case! I was asking way to many questions and taking up way to much of my time! I will be getting the egg in a couple weeks (I can only travel to the egg store on weekends and this coming up weekend I am taking the family skiing)!

Please don't give up on me! Although my posts were rather silly! I will have an egg in the next couple weeks and I do plan to utilize this site - Everyone seems great! Although, I do have concerns about everyone's cholesterol levels after looking at the many pictures

So back to getting sick! Keep the faith and don't give up on me!

Comments