Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A Belated Welcome..........

Options
JSlot
JSlot Posts: 1,218
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I'd like to welcome a new Egg owner (2 larges) to the forum. I should have done this last week, but hey, I'm forgetful! Everyone at the Eggfest met Gary, I believe. He will be posting under the name "Diddy", so please make him feel welcome![p]Egg Me On!!!!
Jim

Comments

• WessB
    WessB Posts: 6,937
    Options
    JSlot,
    Come on in the house Diddy...welcome to the forum..[p]Wess

• BlueSmoke
    BlueSmoke Posts: 1,678
    Options
    JSlot,
    Dang, Diddy! At least I had the civility to wait 3 weeks before buying my second Egg... (A display sample, it fairly begged me to give it a good home. Followed me right around the store, it did!) Welcome aboard. And you already know about good eatin'.[p]Ken

• QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    Options
    BlueSmoke,[p]Hi Ken...ya know, that's exactly how ours new Eggfest demo egg wound up in the back of the car last week...it just jumped right in there and I swear, I heard it saying "take me home, take me home"....[p]It's happy hour here and I'm raising a glass to you,
    Tonia[p]