Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Eggtoberfest 2008 cookbook

WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Wise One ( Bill Wise ) just sent me his version of the 2008 Eggtoberfest cookbook for "Living Cookbook" so those of you who have that software and were looking for this version..it can be found in the "recipes" section of my website linked below...Thanks Bill for all your work on all of the various cookbooks..
·

Comments

• ChefDaveChefDave Posts: 142
    It appears that link needs to be worked on. My comes come up in something other cookbook form.
    ·
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,876
    Any idea when the PDF version will appear Wess?
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    It has been on the website for quite a while now...It does say V1 but that's all that Bill sent me
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    The file is an fdx format, which should work with Living Cookbook, you need to save the file as it says in the heading.
    ·
  • Are these the same recipes, just in different formats?
    ·
  • Yes. The PDF file has been available for some time. Bill just made the .FDX version available which is a file format that is used by The Living Cookbook program. Same recipes. One is PDF (Adobe) for display and printing, while the other .FDX which is for use by The Living Cookbook. I'll have it posted probably tonight also.
    The Naked Whiz
    ·