Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Eggfest photos?

Janet
Janet Posts: 102
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Will someone please be sure to post a photo of anyone at Eggfest with a large cranium? For the purposes of comparison, please try to find one that shows both the large and a normal cranium.
Thank you.[p]Janet[p]

Comments

• Janet,[p]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (LOL!)[p]Lee

• Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    djm5x9,[p]I think she is hoping for a picture of StumpBaby but I agree with you.[p]Tim
  • WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    Janet,[p]As you requested.... a cranial comparison.[p]The laughing trio left to right.... Stumpbaby, his brother Mr McForehead aka Log, and Jim Nufer.
    I think they're enjoying those Red Stripes a little too much. [p]EggFe001.jpg[p]
    Here.... Charbuddy contemplating the profundity of Stumpism.[p]EggFe004.jpg[p]Hope this helps.
    Heeeee![p][p][p][p]

• John, Due to the alleged size of Stumpbaby's extra large cranium, are we to assume these photographs were taken by a camera with a wide angle lens? :-)[p]Lager dude,[p]Juggy

• WooDoggies
    WooDoggies Posts: 2,390
    EggFe005.jpg
    <p />
    Juggy,[p]It could definitely be the wide angle lens but there was also a rumor going around that this was imposter.[p]Here is an even closer, more frightening view.[p]Do I hear dueling banjos?[p]Extra Pales,
    John

• djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    WD:[p]We have NOTHING like that here in Georgia! When the movie was made we imported the secondary actors and extras from North Carolina![p]Quick story about StumpBaby's teeth source. A few years back I caught one of the principals of a major development company sinking his teeth into a Styrofoam cup one evening. It seems this was the process for ordering your favorite Dentist's nightmare. A week later, he proudly displayed his selection at a corporate meeting!
  • Tim M
    Tim M Posts: 2,410
    djm5x9,[p]BS, you should go south from Atlanta more often. You have pleanty down there! Go south and then west --- you'll find them.[p]Tim
  • djm5x9
    djm5x9 Posts: 1,342
    Tim M:[p]South? You were in Florida! West? How dare you slander the great state of Alabama, there is no truth to the rumor about the tooth brush!
  • StumpBaby
    StumpBaby Posts: 320
    WooDoggies,[p]That photo of me and CharBuddy is interesting. He was interrogating the Stump quite a bit that night..which is sorta brave....and you can clearly see the concern on his face as he dug deeper and deeper into the psyche of the Stump. I remember him ...during that conversation..shakin his head from side to side quite frequently..saying "Oh..boy...whew..oh boy....whew..."[p]ahhh...the life of a Stump.[p]StumpBaby

• char buddy
    char buddy Posts: 562
    StumpBaby,[p]...Seeing something like that could change a feller....[p]seriously, though stumpbaby, that party was a highlight of the fest.[p]Thanks for sharing.... (grinning thingie)[p]CB[p]