Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a great Labor Day and are excited for the start of the NFL this week. If you’re not a sports fan, you can celebrate National Breakfast Month all September and National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5. We can’t wait to share some awesome fall recipes with you all! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Just Talked To KennyG at 2.30 pm

YBYB Posts: 3,861
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
KennyG just called me from Waldorf.He said the weather was nice and the food was GREAT.Ken said he had never seen so much food for the people there at any fest.He also said the new site that Dale had the Eggfest at is wonderful.I wish I was there but I am glad I don't have a 10 hour drive home tomorrow.
Larry

Comments

• bdavidsonbdavidson Posts: 411
    YB,
    Just checked out the site for the first time in months and yours was the first name I saw! I wasn't able to make it to EF03 either--although this morning, as I was fertilizing the yard, I thought about all the food and conversation on which I was missing out. We're not sure about Eggtoberfest this year either! We're headed to China at the end of the month--the adoption has finally come through. My best to everyone!!!! I'm hoping to be in Atlanta this fall.
    bd

• YBYB Posts: 3,861
    bdavidson,
    Good morning Brad....It's great to hear from you.I have tried to send you a couple of e-mail but they come back.Good luck on the adoption.I guess it will now be sevendavidson's.Hope you can make it to Atlanta.
    Larry

• BDBD Posts: 87
    YB,
    For now, the email address will remain six..., but we're planning to change it to 7!
    sixdavidsons@earthlink.net