Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

ping atlantans

mad max beyond eggdomemad max beyond eggdome Posts: 8,133
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
i'm watching man vs food right now on the travel channel and they are in atlanta. .. . anybody been to gladys knight's place on peachtree for chicken and waffles?? sure looks good and they are serving up two of my favorites. ...fried chicken and thin waffles!!! ...

now they are at some place called the "vortex" for fancy burgers (sorry, i'll stick with a good BGE burger). ... .
·

Comments

• AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Hey Max, wonder if we could muster the ATL Eggers to go to Jerky Junkys place and give her an Eggfest? She is incapacitated at this time and could use some Egged food. -RP
    ·
  • what happened to sandra??
    ·
  • looks like I should have opened ur post before I posted :)
    ·
  • LOL, and i was responding to yours while you were responding to mine. ...of course, this all presumes you are gonna show up this year!!!!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    A couple weeks ago she slipped in a restaurant and tore her hamstring and broke her wrist. -RP
    ·
  • Hsbldr1Hsbldr1 Posts: 225
    the vortex is amazing burgers...we were teased awhile back here in douglasville one of the vacant shops in town had a sign in the window Vortex coming soon. I think maybe the county stopped it somehow our loss. as for chicken and waffle been by that place a thousand time and just never took the time to stop, but it sure sounds good
    ·