Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Carnivore Sauce

RebelEggRebelEgg Posts: 45
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Heard about this sauce on here so I went ahead and bought four bottles. Man that is a great tasting sauce. Everyone at the Superbowl party could not get enough of it. Went through two of the four bottles I got.

RebelEgg
Griffin, GA
·

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    It was a big hit here also
    ·
  • I have not tried it so did you save me anything from the party last night?
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
    ·
  • What sort of things did you put it on?
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,665
    Sure Larry just head on down. I heard emailing brisket dries it out :laugh: Still have a lot of food we didn't have to cook.
    ·
  • I put it on two butts, three slabs of baby backs, and people were dipping wings in it.
    ·
  • That stuff is the BEST!!!!!!!! Love it on everything, even scrambled eggs.

GrillGurl
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    You are a good judge mi amigo and we are very lucky to have Todd in this forum...but most important.... for the great friend he is.... ;)
    ·
  • OledogOledog Posts: 118
    I bought two bottles as well and everyone loves it - Great job Todd
    ·
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 7,737
    Yes it is EGGtastic sauce. If you bought 4 bottles and used 2 and everyone "could not get enough" did you hide the other 2 bottles for the family?? LOL
    ·
  • Sounds great, looking forward to trying it. Just found their website and have a case coming to Oregon.
    ·