Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Spreading the love this Valentine’s Day with your EGG? Virginia Willis’ three course menu is perfect for a date night! February is also National Chocolate Lover’s Month, so don’t feel guilty if you’ve been cooking a little more dessert than usual on your EGG. If you’re looking for something a little more savory than chocolate, try some Roasted Chicken Flatbread or Pork Tenderloin with Honey Mustard.

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and the Culinary Center too!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Carnivore Sauce

RebelEggRebelEgg Posts: 45
edited 2:19AM in EggHead Forum
Heard about this sauce on here so I went ahead and bought four bottles. Man that is a great tasting sauce. Everyone at the Superbowl party could not get enough of it. Went through two of the four bottles I got.

RebelEgg
Griffin, GA

Comments

• FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    It was a big hit here also
  • I have not tried it so did you save me anything from the party last night?
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • What sort of things did you put it on?
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Sure Larry just head on down. I heard emailing brisket dries it out :laugh: Still have a lot of food we didn't have to cook.
  • I put it on two butts, three slabs of baby backs, and people were dipping wings in it.
  • That stuff is the BEST!!!!!!!! Love it on everything, even scrambled eggs.

GrillGurl
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    You are a good judge mi amigo and we are very lucky to have Todd in this forum...but most important.... for the great friend he is.... ;)
  • OledogOledog Posts: 118
    I bought two bottles as well and everyone loves it - Great job Todd
  • Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,011
    Yes it is EGGtastic sauce. If you bought 4 bottles and used 2 and everyone "could not get enough" did you hide the other 2 bottles for the family?? LOL
  • Sounds great, looking forward to trying it. Just found their website and have a case coming to Oregon.