Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT iPod touch

Options
TomM24
TomM24 Posts: 1,366
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
It's just too cool. Very easy to browse arm post.it even shows me logged in.

Comments

• Firestarter21
    Options
    I agree, I won a touch at my company Christmas party(07) and was very intrigued by it for a while. A lot of the functions of that device are pretty cool. I got an iphone and gave the touch to my girlfriend.
    Today I ran speakers down to my work area in the garage that are connected to a stereo in the living room. One of the inputs to the stereo is my desktop computer. Well, the "Remote" app that you can download for the iphone allows me to now control volume and select any song I want from my iphone down in my garage and it plays it through the stereo. I love it! should have done it months ago, but I finally got it taken care of.
  • Double Bogey
    Options
    My son gave me one for Christmas. I do like the 2nd generation model with the internal speaker. I find myself using it for more things everyday. Son still tries to push me to switch to an iPhone like his. Just can't make myself move to AT&T. I do with the "touch" had a built in camera; it would make it near perfect.
    Larry
    Aiken, SC. and
    Fancy Gap, Va.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Yup... I got one for my better half for Christmas... they rock... and yes, it easy REALLY nice the way Safari surfs the forum.... IT LOOKS JUST LIKE THE FORUM!

It is especially nice on the home WiFi.. much faster than 3G from the phone.
  • Beanie-Bean
    Beanie-Bean Posts: 3,092
    Options
    Yup...I've been using the iPhone 1.0 and the iPhone 3G, and I really like that product. Glad that you're enjoying yours.
  • 70chevelle
    Options
    My youngest got one from Santa. She loves it and my wife and I use it all the time. I love being able to sit in my basement theater and surf the web while relaxing. It's incredibly fast and easy to read. The problem I have is that I got a Blackberry 8350i (Nextel) last month. I can also surf the web and do a million other things, but not as easily or intuitive. I've gotten accustomed to it, and it's really a great phone, but the Touch just blows it away. I'm not sure if it's out yet, but I've heard that there will be a free software download available shortly for Skype, where you will be able to place phone calls over the internet for free. The daughter is pretty fired up for that!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    My better half has one here... I recall her telling me she thought it doesn't have a mic.

She did download the "carpenters level" app today to put up some shelves... it was rather an interesting app.