Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Any bets on the Superbowl? Cards with no points?

reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
edited 11:36AM in EggHead Forum
Any bets on the Superbowl? I'll take the Cardinals with no points.

Comments

• Hum!!!!!
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    What does that mean??? :laugh:
  • What ya bettin? ;)
  • Car Wash MikeCar Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    32-21 Pitt.

Mike
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    I'll take that one Anne, but unlike Mike I think total score will be under 47.
  • WilbyWilby Posts: 155
    My head says the Steelers, my heart says Cards.
  • AZ runs out of gas. They’ll look good in the 1st quarter but fade fast after that.

Pittsburgh 37
    Arizona 10
  • Defense wins championships. Steelers' defense is way too much for the Cardinals to handle.

Steelers 41
    Cardinals 6
  • Defense wins. I will take the over forsure, Big Ben will have a great game
    You can name ur bet Susan. How much do you have to lose?
    No, that's not what I said. Cards with no points. What the heck is a Huckleberry?
    5 or 10? Let me know. :)
    I think that too but what about the Cards with no points? Name ur bet and I'll be in.
    Put your money where your head is.
    Possible, if they by some remote chance lose that would be the reason. I'll still put my money on the Cards.
    There's been teams like SanFran during Montana's day and the defense was not a top rated defense but the offense was explosive. And they won how many Superbowls???? Doesn't hold true always.
    Well name ur bet. 41-6??? Wake up from that dream. :)
    Ok Marc, well email me your bet.
  • No money, let's do something fun... food! I plan on going to Ocala. Will you be able to bring something with you? I will be driving so I will be able to bring my prize home! :laugh:
    I will ponder it over night & come up with something or any suggestion? Va. product/ WI. product
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    To keep it friendly the loser has to wear the jersey of the winner at the meet & greet in Ocala. I'll still give you the 6 1/2 points
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,353
    I've not watched Arizona this year, and it would be cool to see a traditionally lame team take it all the way. But I like the Steelers in this game. Kurt Warner has been to the big game and can play under pressure, but I think the pressure will be too great from the mighty Steeler defense. And big Ben is gonna tough it out. Steelers by ten.

Nature "sports analyst in my dreams" Boy
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings