Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Ice storm stuffed chicken breast

JPFJPF Posts: 591
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Got a ice storm under way here. It started this afternoon and is expected to last for a couple days. Got up early and covered up the eggs.
012609003.jpg

Started freezing rain around 3pm this afternoon. So I figured I would give some stuffed chicken breast a try.
012609001.jpg
Three different combos here. Provolone cheese, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and baby spinach.
012609005.jpg
012609007.jpg

012609010.jpg
I cooked these at 400f with a raised grid. Next time I will go indirect, as the cheese melted and oozed out it caused some bad smoke. I am sure that this is mostly psychological on my part but I just don't like the hint of bad smoke it imparted on the meat. Also will add much much more baby spinach.

Comments