Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Florida Eggfest Registration NOW OPEN!

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited 8:28PM in EggHead Forum
Let the registrations BEGIN....!

Webmaster, could you please put our banner up and remove the sticky post from above?

Here's the url:

Hopefully we've got the bugs worked out now...can't WAIT to see everyone!!!!

UPDATE: Well, we found a slight glitch. When adding guests, you have to click on the "age" dropdown, change it to child, then change it back to get the new guest field to open. I'll let my webmaster know about it.

Thanks for your patience...

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    LOL really truly :)
    Hi, It will not let me add anyone but myself. no extra guests :)
  • About how many cooks are there in attendance and what has been the overall turnout?
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    click on the child under 12 - then back to adult - I just got that to work. I'll mention it to my webmaster.
    Registration just opened, LOL! No stats yet...

Last year we had over 300 attendees.
    LOL I am in! Twice though :blush: Tonya can you take out my first one that was not complete and not paid for :)
  • Just wondering. Need to know how many redfish to catch in case we can make it.
    Also I could not find who we contact for buying the demos? We are getting a mini :) for here in FL but we will need a large to cook at the fest?....
    LOL I bet there are a lot more this year! I mean this Chili throw down should bring in the crowds :ohmy: You better start fishing Frank. Sundown ran out in NH and I never got a taste :angry:
  • Brought filets from 24 redfish to Eggtoberfest. Did two rounds of of stuffed fritos and didn't stop blackening refish the rest of the day - had two filets left over for the afterparty. :laugh:
  • SSN686SSN686 Posts: 3,007
    Morning Frank:

Instead of "If you build it, they will come", it will be "If Frank is blackening redfish, they will come and eat"! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have a GREAT day!

Brandon, FL

• bobbybbobbyb Posts: 1,349
    When trying to register I Tried to use paypal. Not working.
  • Paypal didn't work for me either. Tried it 3 times. Do you really want me to mail you a check or just keep trying Paypal???
    Tampa, FL

That's a general growl, not a growl at you... ;)

Let me get with my web guy. Not sure why...we had several go through already so I'm not sure what's up with that.

In the past it was always checks or money orders only, but I really wanted to offer Paypal this year.

Can you tell me exactly what happens? What is the error message that you get?
  • BigTBigT Posts: 385
    I wound up double registering- and at one point of trying to finesse the PayPal my screen popped up Florida Grillin Girl's registration (no personal or PayPal data other than email)

I printed off / mailed my registration.

No Worries

Big T
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Tonia,,this is the message when you try to use pay pal

Return to MerchantPayments By PayPal

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount.