Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I'm headed to Southern California

drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
edited 3:11PM in EggHead Forum
And I'll be doing a little egging while I'm there. Stop by and say hi if you can.

Here's where:

On Saturday I have scheduled Renwes Sales from 10AM until 1PM. Their address is:

Renwes Sales
25741 Commercentre Dr.
Lake Forest CA. 92630

Our last presentation will be at Friedmans Appliance Center. I set up the time from 2PM until 5PM. They are located at:

Friedmans Appliance Center
1827 Spring Street
Long Beach, CA. 90806
Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
·

Comments

• big houndbig hound Posts: 102
    Glad you're heading to So Cal, always wanted to see you in bbq action. I just wish you were doing your magic closer to LA or the SFV. I'd be there in a flash.
    ·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Isn't Long Beach right by LA?
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·
  • big houndbig hound Posts: 102
    It is, I'm about an hour north, but I'm gonna try my best to come and meet you there, well that is if you'll be so kind as to autograph my copy of your BIG TIME BARBECUE COOKBOOK. And I still do have some of your Bonesuckers Crank it up Pepper left.
    ·
  • tach18ktach18k Posts: 1,607
    Yes yes, I'll be at Long Beach, real close to me. Got to get my books ready.
    ·
  • See you there!!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Ray, are you driving or flying? -RP
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    BTW...I got your NFL cookbook for Christmas. I just sat down and read the recipes the other night. They sounded great. :P

I can't wait to try them....great job Ray....hopefully we will see you in Ocala again this year...
    ·
  • drbbqdrbbq Posts: 1,152
    Sure, be happy to.
    Ray Lampe Dr. BBQ
    ·