Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Florida Eggfest Info and REQUEST

QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
edited 9:27PM in EggHead Forum
I know everyone is getting anxious, and believe me, I want to get our site up as much as you do. We're soooooooooooooooo close now.

PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER YET - THE REGISTRATION PAGE IS NOT FINISHED...! THAT'S WHY THERE IS NO BANNER OR ANNOUNCEMENT YET.

But for those of you who want the basics, here you go...

Where: Silver River State Park, Ocala FL

Dates: March 20th and 21st, 2009

Host Hotel: Holiday Inn Express at Silver Springs - let them know you are with the Florida Eggfest to get the group rate.

Demo Egg Info: Give me your email and I'll get information to you.

Tshirts and Tank tops (for ladies) will be available.

Tervis Tumblers - available and back by popular demand!

WEBMASTER - Could you please make this a "sticky" post until we get the Eggfest site finalized?
·

Comments

• WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Have a great fest Tonia, hopefully we can get back down there soon.
    ·
  • reelgemreelgem Posts: 4,256
    Tervis cups are great!! How do you get them? I don't see them on the registration page.
    ·
    Wess, I wish you and Sally were coming. I'll see you at Waldorf, looking forward to it. Hope you had a great birthday celebration with your friends.
    ·
  • QBabeQBabe Posts: 2,275
    That's because it's not done yet...!
    ·
    We'll miss you, that's for sure...!
    ·
  • WessBWessB Posts: 6,937
    Thanks for the wishes....still off work with this cold/flu thats kickin my butt..but it's finally losing it's grip..now Sally's getting it.....Look forward to hangin with ya in Waldorf, you'll have a blast with Tonia and Larry..
    ·
    Will watch for it.
    ·
  • YBYB Posts: 3,861
    We hope to make it this year....It was good to see you and Larry in Atlanta.Here you and Larry are having a blast.

Larry

lwOctober08058.jpg
    ·
    That's GREAT news! Looking forward to it...
    ·
  • stanstan Posts: 51
    Can't wait till March.
    ·
    I got the note that you sent using the contact in the profile, but when I replied back to you, it bounced.

I can send you the information but will need an email to send it to
    ·
  • ALAL Posts: 80
    I JUST WANT TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY THANK YOU FOR DOING THE EGGFEST 09. IT IS ONE OF MY HIGHLIGHTS OF THE YEAR
    SEE YOU IN OCALE.

AL ZAWALICH
    ·
    Thanks! See you soon...
    ·
This discussion has been closed.