Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Nest For Small Egg

Pork Butt MikePork Butt Mike Posts: 2,584
edited 11:44PM in EggHead Forum
If anyone out there is looking to sell a nest for a small egg I am looking for one. Contact me here or by e-mail. Thanks
·

Comments

• vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Glad to see you are back...what happened to your table for the small? did it melt....LOL

Looking forward to seeing you guys in Ocala.... :)
    ·
  • Hi there Kim, I am just looking to make it a little bit easier when we go camping. The table was supposed to be stainless, well it's not and it's starting to rust. Looking forward seeing you guys in Ocala.
    ·
  • Hey Mike, you bringing the small to Ocala? Can't wait to see everyone. I booked the room on Friday.
    Kim. we need to set up the Cane corner this year. :laugh:
    ·
  • Hey there Glenn, yes I am bring the small and I think the mini also. We are staying this year in the camp ground, looking forward seeing you again.
    ·
  • Sounds good. I plan to bring my small as well. As of now we will be at the hotel. I still have not pulled the trigger on a camper, but I sure think about it a lot. Can't wait to see everyone.
    I think I'll have to work on a good bloody Mary mix. They seemed to have been in short supply last year. :laugh:
    ·
  • Celtic WolfCeltic Wolf Posts: 9,768
    Contact me on Skype Mike..
    ·
  • vidalia1vidalia1 Posts: 7,091
    Well I may bring my small as well. We can set up a Canes corner and have the 3 small triplets...+ I am buying a mini this year at Ocala :P
    ·
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    The bloody Mary's are under control (probably 10 qt's) I'll be bringing Mike's mini and I think Gene will be bringing my small. We are also at the hotel Thurs. thru Sat. Can't wait but I'll be in the Gator section :laugh:
    ·
  • That sounds great Pat.
    ·