Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Rain, rain, rain

The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well it is raining in the Carolinas and it is going to keep on raining, maybe some snow. Sounds like perfect weather to do some ribs.... Hope everyone is having a good Sunday.[p]TNW
The Naked Whiz

Comments

• The Naked Whiz,[p]hey whiz. .. i've had a brisket on since 6 last night. . .through rain and now snow that is sticking to cars and grass. . .see my latest posting on the forum from last night and this morning. .. let me know what advice you have. .. .9.5 lb brisket as been on now for 17 hours. . i kept dome temps around 220 all night on bge lump. . i am already getting internal reads of 190+. . .i don't want to panic and pull it too early, but how long do i wait??[p]thanks. . .hope you have a peaceful sunday as well. .[p]max
  • The Naked Whiz
    The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
    mad max beyond eggdome,
    I'm no brisket expert, but what I've read says you'd better pull it at 195-200. You can wrap in foil and put it in a cooler with towels to keep it warm for a couple of hours. [p]TNW

The Naked Whiz
  • QBabe
    QBabe Posts: 2,275
    The Naked Whiz,[p]It's raining here in Florida and we've got ribs to cook today as well! They're all spiced up with Dr. Chicken's Roadkill Whammo Rub and just waiting to be cooked. We've got some corn on the cob, fresh pineapple slices and portabella mushrooms to cook with them...YUM! [p]Happy Sunday!
    QBabe
    :~)

• BluesnBBQ
    BluesnBBQ Posts: 615
    It's @^&#@$&* snowing here in Maryland! I hope it gets warmer for the EggFest. :) I did beef ribs last night, and smoked my cured pork loin when the ribs were ready. My Canadian bacon turned out great.