Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Obesity Study

Options
Semolina Pilchard
Semolina Pilchard Posts: 768
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
A study by the National Center For Health Statistics found that obese Americans outnumber the merely overweight by 34% to 32% with more than 5% being extremely obese. If this site has any effect in fighting that, thank you Mr. Webmaster.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    I'll do what I can... but unfortunately I can't come and padlock their refrigerators or tie them to a chair or cattle-prod them into getting off the couch... on the other hand, if the price is right... ;)

"The Intimidation Diet" on sale now in bookstores everywhere!... we could use unemployed gangsters... that would get them off the streets.
  • Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    I also read those hard-to-believe stats! Looks as though there's going to be one, very unhealthy generation following us. BTW, if you want to calculate your body mass index (BMI) you can do it here: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/