Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Restocking

Options
Inksmyth
Inksmyth Posts: 308
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
Having friends over this week to get rid of all the food in the house I shouldn't be eating. The Doc made a good observation. When grocery shopping, limit yourself to the outside isles. That is where the fresh, unprocessed, good for you food is.

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Hmmmm... That's where the ice cream is at the local Publix, and the bakery is on the other end (right where you enter)! Thanks for the tip, but I think they may be one-up on this theory (with malice toward none)! 8 - )
  • RCflier
    RCflier Posts: 57
    Options
    lucky for me, that's also where the alcohol is :-D
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    I think the stores or on to this one, and they are putting more and more of the maybe-not-so-optimally-healthy stuff out near the perimeter of the stores...

I guess they haven't figured out that if you die of a heart attack you won't be able to shop in their store anymore...

I'm not sure on this one, but I would think (by looking at the outrageous produce and fresh juice prices, especially organinc stuff) that the produce should be part of their profit center... but I could be wrong.