Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

is this a reason

Options
fishlessman
fishlessman Posts: 32,754
edited November -1 in Weight Loss Forum
to get a mini, might help with portion control for me B)
fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it

Comments

• Rascal
    Rascal Posts: 3,923
    Options
    Just don't get one of them extender thangs!! 8 - )
  • stike
    stike Posts: 15,597
    Options
    i'm guessing it is the carbs (i.e. 'beer) that are what give you trouble.

and honestly, for a guy that can drink 9 sam adams in an hour and a half, i don't think you are nearly as heavy as i would be at that rate. you have a physical job and don't sit on your duff all weekend.

i hate to suggest it, but what about a light(er) beer? sam light isn't horrible.

you probably have a high metabolism. if i had the same diet, i'd be 700 pounds.
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,754
    Options
    i do find samlight to be horrible, if i change to whiskey and soda or rye and soda and give up bread i loose weight at a good pace but im not liking the whiskey as much. did that a few years ago for 6 months and went from a 38 to a 30 waist in about 6 months. its strange how things change, i literally didnt hit 100 pounds until the first year in college and i drank alot thru high school and ate 2 to 3 dinners worth every night
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it