Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BOOMER SOONER!!!!!! Go OU!!!!

Options
skitzafranek
skitzafranek Posts: 20
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am soooo excited for this game!! It is obvious who I am cheering for. Now who are you cheering for and are you cooking anything special for the game? Me, I am hosting a kegger and everyone is bringing something to eat! Can't wait to see my sooners in action!!!! I have the utmost respect for Florida and I know it could go either way. I am just hoping it falls our way!! Until next time... BOOMER SOONERS!!!!

Comments

• FlaPoolman
    FlaPoolman Posts: 11,677
    Options
    GO GATORS :woohoo: :woohoo: It should be a great game.Invited to a lot of Gator parties but staying home and cooking up a bunch of wings. Hate loud crowds for a game I really want to watch so just 1 or 2 friends over.
  • skitzafranek
    Options
    Yeah that is the way I usually am too, but if the wife was not 6 months pregnant we would have gone to the game. This way it will feel more like we are there with a bunch of drunk cheering fans!!
  • Gator5
    Gator5 Posts: 1
    Options
    Go Gators!!! Wings, ABT's, Buffalo Chicken Dip and lots and lots of beer.
  • Bob-O
    Bob-O Posts: 211
    Options
    Good luck to you and your Sooners. I am a Husker fan and was in your fine state in 1971 for the "game of the century". Something I will always remember.
    I really feel the BCS championship game has less and less meaning to the true football fan. Utah has proved to me they are the best team in the nation this year. It is time to end all this nonsense and have a playoff. I will be the first to admit that Nebraska in the past has got in to big games because it was Nebraska at the time. It wasn't fair then and it isn't fair to Utah now.
  • Fidel
    Fidel Posts: 10,172
    Options
    Well said. Hard to argue against an undefeated team that put a whippin' on the team that held on to #1 the last 5 weeks of the season.

If I had a vote I would have to cast it for Utah.
  • Gators will win BIG!!!!
  • Soonerfan
    Options
    yes, it is almost time to play the game! Here's hoping that the Sooner's can beat the Gator's!
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    With all due respects to Oklahoma, an awesome team in their own right..... (In the name of the Father, and the Son...and the Holy Spirit...) Honestly, may the best team win!! :laugh: Looking forward to a GREAT game! :woohoo: Hope it is a nail biter, NOT! :woohoo: Honestly, I hope both teams perform at their best!! May the best team win! Good luck, Boomer!
  • SWOkla-Jerry
    Options
    Go OU!!!

Am just getting off work at 6:30 tonite so I won't have time to cook anything. So, I will just pour me a stiff scotch or two and enjoy the game. Florida has a great team, and this is gonna be a nail biter. Ya never know which team OU will show up with....hope they bring some DEFENSE!!!
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    Go Florida!! That way maybe there will be less boomer-freakin'-sooner at every none OU event I attend in this state. Nothing like going to an OKC Thunder basketball game and hearing the National Anthem end with, "and the home of the....sooners." :sick:

lol
  • RVH
    RVH Posts: 523
    Options
    Go O-who? Go Pokes!!!!! Awww...I'll go ahead and root for Zero-U; "Go Sooners!!!!"
  • jeffinsgf
    jeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Options
    As a lifelong Big 8 fan, I'm hoping that "Big Game Bob" can shake his choker image and bring home some glory for the conference.

I hope there aren't any other Tiger fans reading this....BOOMER SOONER! :blush:
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    lol Jeff...I'll never repeat it nor hold it against you in the future.

RVH, you're a bigger man than me!
  • jeffinsgf
    jeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Options
    Hey, Big Daddy, did you see my message to you last week re: the 'Pokes? I didn't see you around, and it got buried pretty fast. Anyway, it was just an offer of condolences on the game. I think Robinson just took too many hits to get his head and the team back in the game late.
  • BigDaddy - OCT
    Options
    I missed it Jeff but thanks. It's tough to win when you forget to take your defense on the road with you. I think the late hit on Zac gave him tunnel vision and then the helmet-to-helmet blow pretty much had him swimming in cob webs after that.