Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Do Eggfest Eggs fall under warranty?

TheDirtyBurgerTheDirtyBurger Posts: 846
edited 12:34AM in EggHead Forum
I was thinking about this today. If you buy one of the eggs used at an eggfest (at a discounted price) is the warranty still valid? Anyone know about this?

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    I believe so :) you are getting them from an authorized dealer and not shipped over the internet. that is why a lot of us recommend to wait on buying used and go to a dealer or an egg fest :)
  • I've bought all of my eggs from Waldorf Eggfest and have never had an issue.
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Yes they are covered same as new
  • Wish mine was...
  • Yes it should be covered. The Eggtoberfest in Tucker kept a big notebook of all the Egg purchases and the kit included a warranty card to send in. As far as Eggfests around the country, be sure and ask the dealer first but it definitely should. In that case the other benefit to consider is you are getting an Egg from a very involved dealer if they are putting on a fest.
  • Here is another ?
    Say I get my egg from the dealer who put on the egg fest (which is for sure not the closest dealer to me). Do I have to go through them to get replacement parts or can I go through another dealer and/or the mothership?

thanks guys
  • I bought an Eggfest Egg at Waldorf for a friend back here and he had a warrantee issue. Seasonal Distributors treated it as if he had bought it himself and there were no problems in getting the warrantee service.
    The Naked Whiz