Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Carnivore Sauce

Options
Rusty Rooster
Rusty Rooster Posts: 1,239
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I met Todd for lunch today & got "sesupplied". Now to get home & cook something to use it.
Thanks Big'Un!!
Tom

Comments

• Misippi Egger
    Options
    I went to their website and started to order, but the shipping charge is more than the bottle of sauce!

Gonna see if I can get together some Eggers and place a larger order to dilute the shipping cost per bottle.

Gotta give this stuff a try !
    /Clark
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,893
    Options
    that's not at all uncommon - after all, sauces are heavy and that's what postage is all about. I ordered two pints myself just so the $12 cost would be more than the $9.85 S & H! :laugh:
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    Options
    I hate it about the shipping, but that's out of my hands. I do look forward to your order though, I think you'll be happy once you try it.
  • Mainegg
    Mainegg Posts: 7,787
    Options
    I know what you mean :( I have a web site and sometimes I feel so bad about the shipping. But a lot of times when I go to ship the orders I have not even charged enough to cover the cost. and that is not even figuring for boxes and tape and such :(
  • Big'un
    Options
    Me too! UPS recently was charging more for the holidays but not reflecting that in their quote for my customers. So after talking to them, they said to wait until after the holidays, so I did, now they have a 2009 rate increase equal to the holiday rates. :blink: So I lost up to $5.00 bucks on each order. Oh well, part of business, I want happy customers.
    Hey, What's your website?
  • dawgegger16
    Options
    Todd,
    Looking forward to getting my case. It should be at my house today per UPS. Thanks-Ted
  • ILL--EGGER
    Options
    That is just what I did. Added up the shipping and for $2.00 more I could double my order...now i'll be getting 4 bottles and can't wait for them to show up.
  • Big'un
    Options
    I hope you enjoy, Brother.
  • EGGLANDS BEST
    Options
    Carnivore Sauce is great stuff i have used it on chicken, ribs,pork chops & steaks so far and it adds another level of flavor to your food thanks big'un will order more soon