Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT...Cotton Bowl

Lawn Ranger
Lawn Ranger Posts: 5,467
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Should have stayed home and made fish tacos and watched Three Stooges reruns. Instead, I went to friends and watched 22 Stooges plus an entire coaching staff make Lucy and Ethel look like Sherlock and Watson. Has anyone ever heard of halftime adjustments?,...or, a tackling short course, or, are my Raiders partying way too much the night before? An absolutely pitiful effort.

My hat is off to Houston Nutt (incredible coach) and his entire team. They literally kicked our ass up and down the field with little on no resistance. They wanted it...we didn't.

In case you can't tell, I'm not real happy right now.

LR

Comments

• Car Wash Mike
    Car Wash Mike Posts: 11,244
    The Nut Case is a good coach Mike. Look at Ole Miss losses, very close games. Look at their quality wins. Are you watching Bama and Utah? The OC for Utah will be at KSU next year.
    I hope no injuries occured while watching FB today.

Mike
  • Lawn Ranger
    Just emotional. Really, I'm fine :sick:
  • Bob-O
    Bob-O Posts: 211
    Texas Tech had a great season, but I too wish they would have played better today. We are Nebraska fans, but we were rooting for Tech today. As a Husker fan, we are pleased of the performance we show on New Years Day. Big 12 conference represented it self well again this year.
  • tjv
    tjv Posts: 3,830
    it could have been worse.....you could have come to the game, paid $20 to park in a neighborhood yard around Fair Park (Cotton Bowl) only to return after the game and find your car towed. Then sit 4-6 hours at the towing company's impound yard and spend $150 to get your car back.......like several OU and Texans fans did during OU/TX weekend this year. And the city of Dallas powers-to-be wonder why the big games (Cotton bowl and TX/OU) are moving to Arlington and Jerry's world (new Cowboy stadium).

t
    www.ceramicgrillstore.com ACGP, Inc.
  • TXTriker
    TXTriker Posts: 1,177
    Certainly seems like there is no defense in high school and college football anymore. It was a good game up to halftime.
  • Lawn Ranger
    Yeah, that's worse for sure. We're you running one of those lots? Looks like you're the type.

IMG_2602.jpg
  • Don't feel like your "Tech" was the only one..did you watch the Chicken Bowl on New Years Eve. I paid lots of good money for the family to attend that massacre (LSU 38 Georgia Tech 3)...what a miserable New Year Eve.
  • bobbyb
    bobbyb Posts: 1,349
    Seeing as how both of my daughters are Ole Miss grads, I'm a happy man. Sorry for your loss LR.