Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!

2»

Comments

• jeffinsgfjeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Happy New Year to everyone! Fortunately I made it to one fest -- the brand new one in Springfield, MO. That led to my rediscovery of the forum, which I'd forgotten about for over 8 years. It's nice to have a place on the internet to share my passion for outdoor cooking and cooking in general. Hope to meet more of you in the coming year.
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    The only ones I know of there was your group, Anne and Del, Jim Nufer, and Ray. -RP
  • Randy, Happy New Year to you and your family. Hope to catch up with you a time or two in this coming year. Best wishes to all. John
  • Happy New Year Everyone

AuntieEgger
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    AZRP-Happy New Year!

I just got my BGE this past summer and only made it to 1 Eggfest(Woodburners in Hatfield, Pa where I met Zippylip & Bill) and had to leave after 2 hours to go to my youngest son's football game. This fall, for the first time in 32 years, we won't have any kids in the house :( so we're hoping to make it to a bunch of Eggfests :woohoo: ). The only wrinkle is my youngest son may play football in college. I am looking forward to meeting a whole bunch of Forum celebrities this coming year if things work out.

Happy New Year to you and your family. Maybe I'll get to meet you in 2009!

Brian in PA
  • BoogieBoogie Posts: 137
    Happy New Year to you and Kim.

NOW GIVE ME MY DAUGHTER BACK!!
  • Happy new year, Randy, to you and yours.
  • momcooksmomcooks Posts: 247
    Cheers to a great 2009
  • dhuffjrdhuffjr Posts: 3,182
    Happy New Year to you two and everyone else as well.

H
  • mulemule Posts: 152
    I'm the guy who is from Downers Grove - very near Naperville.
    I was at the Tempe Eggfest with my wife and my 92 year old Dad.
    I couldnt find any pics of me!!

Anyway, Hapy New Year!!!!!

mule