Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BBQ Store in Kansas City?

eggineric
eggineric Posts: 81
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I have been away from the forum for quite a while. I haven't had much time to do anything lately. Got scuba certified in August, married in September, and working since. Now I finally have some time.

I have owned a large egg for about a year now. Love everything about it. More and more of my friends are becoming eggheads also. Anyways I was back home visiting and stopped in smokin' buddies bbq store. Well I ended up walking out with a small egg. Now I am kinda psyched again. I am not working so much overtime now, have a new egg, and getting everything else settled down in my life so I will have some time to play. I didn't buy a cast iron grate for my small at the time and now I wish I had one. I am thinking about going to Kansas City on New Years Day to get a grate and some more seasonings. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to where to go. Any help would be great.

Comments