Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Raging River Meets The Atlantic

RaySRayS Posts: 114
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
This past weekend I made up a batch of Atlantic Salmon Fillets using
Dizzy Pig Barbecue Co. " Raging River Rub ". Everyone said they were a great tasting piece of fish. [p]This is the first time I've cooked fish with just using a rub. I normally brine the fillets. Next time I will try a brine with a external rub.[p]I've had a chance to try all Dizzy Pig products and they all add great flavour to whatever you cook. [p]Thanks Dizzy Pig Co.[p]RayS

·

Comments

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    b]RayS,
    Never tried what you suggested.
    But I've used the recipe (link below) more times than I can begin to remember.
    I've allways had rave reviews. When my wife and I are invited to a party requiring a dish to pass we are allways asked to bring the same thing "Bourbon Dijon Salmon". Never cooked a bad one.
    B D[/b]
    [ul][li]The Salmon Cooked[/ul]
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,328
    RayS,
    Just catching up on posts, and saw this one![p]No, Thank YOU!
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed it. And appreciate the note. [p]Sounds great. How did you cook the salmon? Filets? [p]Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·