Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Raging River Meets The Atlantic

RaySRayS Posts: 114
edited 8:28AM in EggHead Forum
This past weekend I made up a batch of Atlantic Salmon Fillets using
Dizzy Pig Barbecue Co. " Raging River Rub ". Everyone said they were a great tasting piece of fish. [p]This is the first time I've cooked fish with just using a rub. I normally brine the fillets. Next time I will try a brine with a external rub.[p]I've had a chance to try all Dizzy Pig products and they all add great flavour to whatever you cook. [p]Thanks Dizzy Pig Co.[p]RayS

·

Comments

• Trout BumTrout Bum Posts: 343
    b]RayS,
    Never tried what you suggested.
    But I've used the recipe (link below) more times than I can begin to remember.
    I've allways had rave reviews. When my wife and I are invited to a party requiring a dish to pass we are allways asked to bring the same thing "Bourbon Dijon Salmon". Never cooked a bad one.
    B D[/b]
    [ul][li]The Salmon Cooked[/ul]
    ·
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,341
    RayS,
    Just catching up on posts, and saw this one![p]No, Thank YOU!
    Happy to hear that you enjoyed it. And appreciate the note. [p]Sounds great. How did you cook the salmon? Filets? [p]Cheers!
    Chris

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    ·