Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Merry Christmas Everyone

ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,336
edited 8:59AM in EggHead Forum
Hope everyone has a great day & I'll see you all tomorrow with my latest creation, Marc

CopyofIMG_2600.jpg

Comments

• BordelloBordello Posts: 5,926
    Great looking tree, love the steps. Nice to see the curve design. Will be looking forward to seeing your next picture.

Have lots of cheer today, the kind in a glass or cup. :whistle: :woohoo:

Bordello
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Merry Christmas to you and the family, Marc!

Brian
  • Merry Christmas to eggers everywhere.
    PICT0002.jpg :cheer:
  • TomM24TomM24 Posts: 1,364
    Zippy:

Merry Christmas. Is the rug home made? My grandmother who was born in Sicily made rugs like yours.
  • Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to the whole gang of smokers
    :woohoo:
  • Lawn RangerLawn Ranger Posts: 5,466
    Best of the Season to you and yours.

Mike
  • Merry Christmas to you too, Marc. The decorations look great. Have a great holiday!
    Knoxville, TN
  • FlaPoolmanFlaPoolman Posts: 11,670
    Merry Christmas Marc.
    Hope you enjoy the family time
  • merry christmas, marc,to you and your family and to our extended egg family
    bill
  • Where the heck you been? I've been going through rough times these past few days without your inspiring cooks. :) However my friend here got me through it:
    348529253.jpg