Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Where You From?

1235»

Comments

• LOL- someone is awake!
    Locally known as Berzerkeley, almost everywhere else is to the right...
    ·
  • AshmanAshman Posts: 375
    Hello, my name is Gordon, and I'm an Eggaholic. Someone please save me!! :blink:

Jacksonville, Fl
    Gordon
    ·
  • Doucette, TX
    ·
  • MopCopMopCop Posts: 21
    Rowlett, TX (Just east of Dallas)
    Go Steelers!!!

Chet
    ·
  • Did you go to the Peoria Eggfest last year? I might of met you there. I was cooking on the small with the Bears umbrella.
    DSCN2484.jpg
    ·
  • momcooksmomcooks Posts: 247
    Debi

North Dakotan transplanted to Wyoming.

Trying to decide if it's a step up or down. :laugh:
    ·
  • Yep, we are buried, too. I did hear that Milwaukee area has more snow though. We will be in Waukesha over Christmas. It is hard to find other eggers in WI. It's a blizzard out there this evening. Have you dug out the egg much since the snow hit? We haven't. I'm thinking we should move South!
    ·
  • jeffyjeffy Posts: 34
    Hot Springs, Arkansas
    ·
  • James MBJames MB Posts: 349
    Err, I'm James and I'm in the UK. A nice rural area with great meat producers and butchers (Ludlow, Shropshire). Allegedly that's why there is / was such a high density of Michelin stars here. That just means you can't easilly book a restaurant table any more.
    Grew up on the South coast (England) but now I live miles from the sea and still miss it. Spend time in Scotland too.
    I have some family in MA.
    ·
  • BabyrayBabyray Posts: 250
    McComb, Ms.
    ·
  • Woody69Woody69 Posts: 360
    Summertown, Tennessee.
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    i'll reply to your post when you reply to one of mine....
    :laugh:

(peace!)
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • Born and raised in Tallahassee, Florida. I now call Harker Heights, TX home (just outside Fort Hood, TX)
    ·
  • Another "east bay" egger here -- live in Oakland, CA and work in San Francisco. (Cameron Hughes Wine -- check your Costco or find us at CHWine.com! )

Freezing my butt off in Michigan right now. Giving my parents an egg for Christmas (tomorrow!) hoping I can figure out how to use it in this weather!! I wasn't anticipating it being QUITE this cold and snowy.
    ·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    I live in Grand Rapids, MI and have since I married my wonderful husband, Steve (a.k.a. Apple). I still think of South Florida as "home" and am really glad we're leaving all this snow to go there tomorrow!

Merry Christmas, eggheads!

Julie
    42:56:44.390N
    85:35:16.141W
    ·
  • North Augusta South Carolina
    ·
  • neweggnewegg Posts: 78
    Rosie and Rocket, Fort Walton Beach, Florida
    ·
  • CanuggheadCanugghead Posts: 4,660
    hey James, speaking of missing the sea, where in England's south coast? I was a foreign student in Bournemouth (when the current university was college of technology) for two years, the sandy beach was right behind the campus! For a nice contrast, not, I spent the next three years at Bradford university. I've since settled down in Canada.
    canuckland
    ·
  • Ha... How soon we forget.

Here's one: http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=559575&catid=1

Interesting that the "Where You From" question resulted in over 6400 hits at last count. Tells me Eggheads really do want folks to know where they are. Maybe time to change the profile rules.

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Spring "Headed To New Orleans" Chicken
    ·
  • Not there but I am planning on attending in 2009.
    ·
  • James MBJames MB Posts: 349
    You mean you went to Wally Poly!
    I grew up in Bournemouth - small world!
    Best curry I ever had was in Bradford (or was it Pudsey?)
    ·
  • OkeejohnOkeejohn Posts: 291
    Born and raised in Livonia Michigan and now live in Okeechobee, Florida.
    Okeejohn
    ·