Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

o/t A snow day?????

JCinNV
JCinNV Posts: 141
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
A snow day in LasVegas???, It's been snowing in the valley and all a round us, basicly closing all roads in and out of LasVegas,the school district is considering giving the kids a day off, tomarrow, will make the decision in the A.M, I've lived here my entire life that would be a first, Expecting 3"-6" overnight in the valley, more in the higher elevations, I drive for a living so I will go in tonite all dressed and no where to go,not expecting to get out of the 30's tomarrow, turning to rain in some places now but won't last for long,

Comments

• Big'un
    Big'un Posts: 5,909
    I'm guessing they are not equipped to handle the amount of folks who simply can't drive on snow or ice. It's just that many less folks to get in your way if you have to drive. Stay safe!
  • Saw some pictures on the news. Pretty amazing. I hope it doesn't hurt all those palm trees.

GG
  • I thought it snows there but does not usually stick? I lived in San Diego for 10 years and drove and flew over there tons of times, wintertime was the best not so crowded . I remember being there when it was snowing. I had rooms comped to me all the time. I left in 1995 (huge mistake) and folks tell me today it is nuts there. I bet the ski resort is happy
    I miss it and cant wait to get back over that way. Even here has been home and where I grew up Califonia Nevada arizona, out west is the place to be!!! This humidity is here is awful, (its the ageing thing) ')
  • BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    i mean you don't get this oppertunity all the time ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb