Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Christmas Dinner

KeithwwKeithww Posts: 62
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First a little background, I got my Egg this spring and have used it for Pizza, Brisket, Ribs, Chicken, ABT's, and a few other things even an Apple pie. I had never done pulled pork before the egg and have done 12 this year, 4 at a time three different times, the last time in August or September. The leftovers have been out of the freezer for quite some time.

We have set menus for several big dinners every year. Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years Eve, but Christmas dinner we do different things, may be a brisket, a rib roast, or tamales(we are in South Texas). At lunch yesterday I asked my daughters what they wanted this year, all four screamed that they wanted pulled pork. So I guess that instead of waiting up for Santa I will be getting the egg fired up.

I just hope Santa brings me that new vacuum sealer since mine died at Thanksgiving.

It is just good to know that they like the egg that much.

Comments