Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Christmas Dinner

Options
Keithww
Keithww Posts: 62
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
First a little background, I got my Egg this spring and have used it for Pizza, Brisket, Ribs, Chicken, ABT's, and a few other things even an Apple pie. I had never done pulled pork before the egg and have done 12 this year, 4 at a time three different times, the last time in August or September. The leftovers have been out of the freezer for quite some time.

We have set menus for several big dinners every year. Easter, Thanksgiving, New Years Eve, but Christmas dinner we do different things, may be a brisket, a rib roast, or tamales(we are in South Texas). At lunch yesterday I asked my daughters what they wanted this year, all four screamed that they wanted pulled pork. So I guess that instead of waiting up for Santa I will be getting the egg fired up.

I just hope Santa brings me that new vacuum sealer since mine died at Thanksgiving.

It is just good to know that they like the egg that much.

Comments