Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Valentines menu.....

Options
Joel Ferman
Joel Ferman Posts: 243
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I found out it looks like I am going to have to make and eat TWO valentines dinners. My g/f has to work until 11:00pm and probably won't get here until close to midnight, but my roomates lady friend is going to be here at 7ish with one of her friends (so it isn't just the 3 of us eating).[p]So for the first dinner, I am thinking Cornish gamehens with a nice coating of rub, honey and brown sugar, stuffed with medallioned potato's, rosemary, garlic, herbs and bacon wrapped scallops. Then serve the hens on a bed of wild rice with some lemon rosemary sauce drizzled around it for effect. For dessert I think I am going to go with espresso creampuffs.[p]For the second dinner for just my g/f and I, I think I am going to go with 2 2 inch costco fillet mignon's cooked TRex syle (20 min rest) wrapped in bacon, and serve with some polenesian garlic shrimp and baked potato's. For dessert I am thinking something light, like a cherry carmel flan, or something to that effect.[p]I'll take pics (if no one gets pissed ;-0) and post them the following night.
-Joel

Comments