Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Stainless Steel Grid for Medium Egg

Options
The Naked Whiz
The Naked Whiz Posts: 7,777
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Ok, here's the last go at gauging the interest in this to see if we can talk Tom (tjv) into making a run of stainless steel grids for medium eggs. Tom needs 75-100 grids to make this feasible. Tom indicated that the price would be about $25 to $30 per grid plus the price of shipping. Here are the folks I have so far that have said they would place an order. If you would like to buy one or two or more, please post to this thread with the number of grids you would like. Also, if anyone has any dirt on Tom that we could use to influence him, send me an email, LOL! Here's the list of interested parties so far:

Me - 3
YB - 2
Fidel - 1
Rick's Tropical Delight - 2
cookn biker - 1 or 2
Hardwood - 1
JLOCKHART29 - 1
ccbassking - 1
Smitty the Smoker - 5 to 10
SSN686 - 1
Patrick in GA - 1
Mike in Abita - 2
Thillin - 1 or 2
Jeffinsfg - 1
Jupiter Jim - 1
Stanley - 1
B&C - 3
Qurious Tom - 1
RRP - 1
bubbatim - 1
Mainegg- 3
Carbonizer - 2
JPF - 1
JCinGA - 1
James MB - 2
Kew-el-steve - 1
gdenby - 2

So that's the list. We really need quite a few more to get up to Tom's target, so please post if you would place an order for some. Like I say, his grids are da bomb! Christmas is coming! The perfect stocking stuffer if you have a medium egg!
The Naked Whiz

Comments