Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re so close to Thanksgiving that we can taste it and we’re ready to help you prepare the most delicious Thanksgiving feast you’ve ever cooked! Check out our Turkey Cheat Sheet for turkey tips, our Thanksgiving page for turkey recipes, and our Holiday Entertaining Publication for all other Thanksgiving needs to help you make this the best Thanksgiving yet! PS. Don’t forget about breakfast Thanksgiving morning either!

If you missed the 17th Annual EGGtoberfest here are the highlights Click Here

Website speed

PitmasterPitmaster Posts: 74
edited November -1 in Forum Feedback
Hello Webmaster,
I have sent you an email (Ithink it went to you via this site) about the websites speed. It seems to have degraded in the last month or two. Can you check this? I don't believe it is on my end as all other websites I go to download amazingly quick. I have posted on the regular forum and people have responded that it isn't very fast for them either, but they don't say anything.

Any help?

Thanks,
John

Comments

• WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Pitmaster,

I have not noticed any slower than normal performance lately; and, it seems fine to me right now. I checked the memory and such on the server and all seems well there too. I'm not sure why it seems slow to some right now. Network problems don't usually last for two months, but I suppose it's possible.
  • Well, can you give me any suggestions as to why it is the only website that is slow to download for me? I can't figure out why any other website I go to comes up fast, but this one I have to wait for up to a minute to get to show pages. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    John
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    Pitmaster,

Hmm, that's a long time -- a minute. Even the index usually just takes 2-5 seconds to download for me. I could see a bit longer, but a minute seems excessive. Are all pages slow, or just the Eggheadforum index?