Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Medium Nest wanted

Options
B & C
B & C Posts: 217
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone have a medium nest local to Decatur, GA that they don't want, need to get rid of, like to sell? My forum email addy is no good (and I don't remember my password to edit my profile). Please post a yes and I will send you an email with my phone # to arrange payment and pickup.

Thanks,

Comments

• jeffinsgf
    jeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Options
    Are you in a hurry? I'm going to build an outdoor kitchen and will be selling my nest in a couple months.

It is not the BGE nest. It's one that a dealer in KC had custom made. Very nice design with one side table.
  • B & C
    Options
    Yes, kind of wanted before the end of the year at least. Are you local to Decatur, GA.

Thanks,
  • jeffinsgf
    jeffinsgf Posts: 1,259
    Options
    No, I'm in Missouri, but I have daily UPS pick up.

You'll probably get a better, quicker offer, but keep me in mind if you decide to wait.
  • Hot Stuff
    Options
    have a medium nest and eggmates that are new in the box and you can have both for $90.00.
  • B & C
    Options
    Still looking for a medium nest. Hasn't someone built a table for their Medium BGE and would like to let their old nest go to a good home.

My forum email addy is no good (and I don't remember my password to edit my profile). Please post a yes and I will send you an email with my phone # to arrange payment and pickup.

Thanks,
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Bill,I guess that Flirting With Fire sold his,since he removed his phone# from the post :whistle: I have changed my profile a few times,but don't remember needing a password to do so :huh: Anyway,how a bout we build you that table buddy?We can probably do it for about 50 bucks(without wheels).Give me a call if you're interested ;)
  • "Sparky"
    "Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Options
    Hey Flirting With Fire,if you're interested,I would buy the nest from you.Just email me ;) I just don't have a need for the mates :( :)