Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cooked some'en:Bacon wrap asparagas& Wings

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Poured rain all day but at least it was warm. Did a quick cook. Got all the ingrediants togeather first.
11-22-08036.jpg

Broke off the thick stalkie ends of the asparagas and coated them with EVOO, sea salt, cracked pepper, and garlic pepper.
11-22-08037.jpg

Wrapped with pepper bacon and tooth picked four stalks in X shape threw the bacon. Then I made up some wings. DP's Venom, Tobassaco Chapoli, touch of honey, splach EVOO and a pinch of Death Pepper peprika form bill on mine and brown sugar, little honey, teriyakie and soy sause on the wifes.
11-22-08038.jpg

Toss'em all on at 275-350 direct raised grill with a chunk of presimmon for bout 45 min. to hr.
11-22-08039.jpg

11-22-08046.jpg

Wife thought the candles would add a little holiday cheer to the cook and of course Jake joined in. He has really been clingy of late. Even in the heated house all he wants is under me or the wifes hair. Spoiled rotten! :laugh:
11-22-08049-1.jpg

11-22-08050-1.jpg

Comments