Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

TASTY shrimp

Options
Joel Ferman
Joel Ferman Posts: 243
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
P7070002.JPG
<p />I made these when I went home.....[p]Brown sugar, sake, yoshida's sauce, honey, jack daniels, and a touch of ginger.
-Joel[p]P7070011.JPG[p]P7070014.JPG[p]P7070016.JPG[p]P7070017.JPG[p]2.JPG[p]3.JPG

Comments

• Chuck
    Chuck Posts: 812
    Options
    Joel Ferman,[p]They are either some really big shrimp or a really small bottle of Jack Daniels :-)[p]They look mighty good though. I think I know whats on the menu for tomorrow night at my house.[p]Chuck

• Shelby
    Shelby Posts: 803
    Options
    Joel Ferman,
    Looks like a mighty fine dinner!

• bigarms
    bigarms Posts: 136
    Options
    Joel Ferman,[p]Those do look tasty, nice presentation and pics.[p]But it is against the law to keep shrimp that small where I live ....must let eat them. Must be about....100 count.....too small for gumbo or bait.[p]Try cooking or getting some gulf white jumbo shrimp ( oxymoron )and you can fill up that plate with a couple...about 4 count. [p]There are several outlets for shrimp here in the deep south and they will ship them UPS or Fedex. [p]Shrimp and Oysters are two things that we are lucky to be able to get here fresh. Let me know if you need a source or want some of the Jumbos...or Oysters.[p]bigarms