Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Butts are on in Wasilla!!!!!

Options
grillingal
grillingal Posts: 13
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Anyone else cookin butts in Alaska!!

Comments

• Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    I'd say Sara, but I thing her butt already got cooked! :lol::lol: :unsure: :evil:
  • grillingal
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone would catch that. Hee Hee.
    Has anyone tried their pulled pork this way?

It is called kalua pig. You take your pulled pork, shredded, in large pot, add sliced onion to meat, cook till onions are soft, I like to crisp it up a bit with the meat. Then you add shredded green cabbage to meat and onion. Cook till cabbage is just soft. Serve over sticky rice. None of that minute rice crap either. Makes a good meal. And then in the morning, try taking any left over meat, onion and cabbage, still put over rice, warmed up of course, but then add a over easy egg on top. Loco moco kalua pig style. Try it, you will be surprised.
  • Little Chef
    Little Chef Posts: 4,725
    Options
    Grillin - Somehow, you made this post in the feedback section, not in the actual forum. Go back to the forum selection, and select the forum, not the feedback. The feedback area is supposed to be to report problems, etc. You will get much more feedback posted in the actual forum. ;)
    LC