Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dinner Time

Earl
Earl Posts: 468
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
DSCF0171.JPG
<p /> Firebrick Chicken on pasta with hot peppers & mushrooms

Comments

• Gfw
    Gfw Posts: 1,598
    Earl, you really need to look into a program that will resize your pictures - the one in this post is 140,000+ bytes - that takes a long time on a modem. I usually try to keep the pictures that I post less than 40,000 bytes and usually less than 20,000. [p]Either that or give the picture size in the header and give the user a chance to decide based on their connection speed.[p]Just my thoughts!

• Carl T
    Carl T Posts: 179
    Earl,[p]Very nice string of pictures. What is your marinade/rub/glaze for the bs breasts? They look great.[p]Carl T
  • Earl
    Earl Posts: 468
    Carl T,
    Hi Carl:[p]Not sure if you refering to the firebrick chicken breast or whole chicken, but for the breast
    alone. I used peanut oil, garlic flakes, salt, peper & some Obie"s Fajita seasoning. Turned out quite nice for the first time doing it. I got the idea from " The BBQ Bible " cookbook.[p]Earl