Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Are you happy it’s finally National BBQ Month? While we like to BBQ year round, May is our favorite because the whole country is celebrating delicious food. If you’re new to cooking BBQ on your EGG, check out our Smoking Basics Publication...if not, proceed to some of our favorite recipes! We love Dr. BBQ’s Coffee Rubbed Brisket, Famous Dave’s Sticky Ribs and Virginia Willis’ Pulled Pork. Pair with this cheesy favorite for a winning way to start off May!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Cookin Biker...What your missing...

Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
edited 8:48AM in EggHead Forum
I know that Italy is nice and all, but look what your missing out on back here in Colorado :evil:
DSC00696.jpg
DSC00697.jpg

Seriously, I hope that your having a great time over there and bring back some great recipes that can be adapted to the eggs :)
·

Comments

• cookn bikercookn biker Posts: 13,384
    Cory,
    I've been watching. Looks real cold. We woke up here in the wee hours of the morn to real heavy winds and rain then hail. There was a good amount of hail on the ground. The Italians were slow moving in it. What a change.
    See ya all soon.
    Molly
    Molly
    Colorado Springs
    "Loney Queen"
    "Respect your fellow human being, treat them fairly, disagree with them honestly, enjoy their friendship, explore your thoughts about one another candidly, work together for a common goal and help one another achieve it."
    Bill Bradley; American hall of fame basketball player, Rhodes scholar, former U.S. Senator from New Jersey
    LBGE, MBGE, SBGE , MiniBGE and a Mini Mini BGE
    ·
  • Looks like the makings of a GREAT ski season...can't wait! Hopefully can avoid a repeat of the fractured Tibia that I managed on day one of a 5 day trip last year! :laugh:
    ·
  • ZippylipZippylip Posts: 4,317
    Looks like you need to light those puppies up, melt some snow eh :lol:
    ·
  • Cory430Cory430 Posts: 1,072
    Molly,
    It's not all that that cold, bout 31°, but a fair amount of snow. We got about 10" over the past couple of days. Alot of it melted off yesterday and we are getting a fresh round of it today. Hope your having fun over there!
    ·
    We certainly hope so!. I am going up on Thursday :woohoo: and will shoot you a report when I get back. :)
    ·
    Zippy,
    Don't fret none; smoking will be commencing shortly :woohoo:
    ·
    good to hear, & you've got mail
    ·
    Zippy,
    It didn't come through; try jcory430@yahoo.com
    ·
    commin at ya
    ·
  • ptrptr Posts: 24
    here what its like in monument, 'bout a foot or so
    photo-2.jpg
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    I guess you don't want to know that it hit 78 degrees here in Miami? WE be Eggin in shorts baby! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·
    What are these shorts you speak of? :laugh:
    ·
  • bubba timbubba tim Posts: 3,216
    short hemmed pants....Daisy Dukes, etc :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
    SEE YOU IN FLORIDA, March 14th and 15th 2014 http://www.sunshinestateeggfest.com You must master temp, smoke, and time to achive moisture, taste, and texture! Visit www.bubbatim.com for BRISKET HELP
    ·