Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

valuable link for today

Options
Crimsongator
Crimsongator Posts: 5,797
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
If you can't actually talk to the man, this link might answer some of the commonly asked questions. (those would be questions that are asked alot for you Auburn and Alabama fans)

http://www.nakedwhiz.com/madmaxturkey.htm

Comments

• Auburnegger
    Options
    Thought we were on the same side this weekend? Man just when I thought we were getting tight... :ohmy:
  • mad max beyond eggdome
    Options
    actually, the bulk of the calls yesterday came from tennessee .... i could almost smell the volunteer orange through my phone!! LOL
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    just having some fun, I almost said UGA fans but did not want my tires to get slashed (bacchus is really mean). I want Alabama to win to keep sanity in the home. Plus I am the gator and the only way we get to the big game is to beat an unbeaten Alabama.

There is a small, very small part of me that is rooting for you. That side gives you a hearty Go Tigers
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    After this year, i have let the UT fans off the hook. They are resigned to mediocrity in a way I have never seen before. The last comment from a UT fan was, "so what are we gonna do, fire our coach...oh wait we already DID that"
  • Auburnegger
    Options
    Well I guess that is all I can ask for! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Go Gators! We have a lot of family that are huge Gator fans. The last two years have been great for both of us. We beat yall twice and the Gators still had decent years! :laugh:
  • Crimsongator
    Options
    The only serious question whether Tuberville is going to be around next year. Anything is possible. I want Spurrier to go to Tennessee. As a Gator fan, nothing would be more vindicating to see a UT fan wear and orange visor and say how proud they are of their coach! :evil:
  • Smokin Tiger
    Options
    I haven't heard anything about covert private jet flights leaving Auburn this year... yet :laugh: :laugh: We will just have to wait and see. Bama is having a great year, but I think there luck is about to change. Probably not tomorrow though :(

Go Tigers!
    Go Gators!