Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I\'m a mini fan

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,360
edited 2:44PM in EggHead Forum
Jeez this was good.
DSC_0087-1.jpg

I was going to do Parisienne potatoes and hollandaise but time ran out. The wine was good. I love my mini!
DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• Lookin good!
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good for you Steve !!!!!!! Salud!!!
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Glad you like it, never a doubt. Great lookin cook! -RP
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    I'm a Little Steven fan. Thank you for the bounty that you shared with your Michigan neighbors in Atlanta! JCA
  • Randy,

The pic of the plate was a little out of focus. Sorta like me with the Amarone. :)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Julie,

How are you sweetheart? Looking forward to our next fest.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Nice wine to complement that meal.

I think you have officially used your mini more than Doug has used his now.
  • Hey Rod,

The Amarone is superb. You have no idea how hard it was to spell that. B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Looks great! Glad it turned out for you. I used to think a mini was a waste of money but know I as wrong!!! :blush:
  • That's awesome Steven. You've obviously got a great group of friends that sincerely care about you!
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    The mini is a blast, welcome to the club. B)
    Have a GREAT day!
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    looks very nice sir ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Lookin good there Steve.I'm glad that you're happy with the mini.It's nice that they make an egg your size eh:laugh: :woohoo: :laugh: