Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

I\'m a mini fan

Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,350
edited 4:30AM in EggHead Forum
Jeez this was good.
DSC_0087-1.jpg

I was going to do Parisienne potatoes and hollandaise but time ran out. The wine was good. I love my mini!
DSC_0087-1.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·

Comments

• Lookin good!
    ·
  • BeliBeli Posts: 10,751
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good for you Steve !!!!!!! Salud!!!
    ·
  • AZRPAZRP Posts: 10,116
    Glad you like it, never a doubt. Great lookin cook! -RP
    ·
  • J AppledogJ Appledog Posts: 1,046
    I'm a Little Steven fan. Thank you for the bounty that you shared with your Michigan neighbors in Atlanta! JCA
    ·
  • Randy,

The pic of the plate was a little out of focus. Sorta like me with the Amarone. :)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • Julie,

How are you sweetheart? Looking forward to our next fest.

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • FidelFidel Posts: 10,168
    Nice wine to complement that meal.

I think you have officially used your mini more than Doug has used his now.
    ·
  • Hey Rod,

The Amarone is superb. You have no idea how hard it was to spell that. B)

Steve

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • JLOCKHART29JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
    Looks great! Glad it turned out for you. I used to think a mini was a waste of money but know I as wrong!!! :blush:
    ·
  • That's awesome Steven. You've obviously got a great group of friends that sincerely care about you!
    ·
  • Clay QClay Q Posts: 4,418
    The mini is a blast, welcome to the club. B)
    Have a GREAT day!
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    looks very nice sir ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • "Sparky""Sparky" Posts: 6,024
    Lookin good there Steve.I'm glad that you're happy with the mini.It's nice that they make an egg your size eh:laugh: :woohoo: :laugh:
    ·