Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Wish they could make this....

PitmasterPitmaster Posts: 74
edited 12:00AM in EggHead Forum
website a little faster loading. This is the only website I have a problem with. Any place else I go to loads like lightening. Anyhting you guys can do?

Thanks...
·

Comments

• RRPRRP Posts: 15,602
    not sure what you mean...the site loads rapidly for me and I don't recall others complaining. Could it be the format and style option you have selected? Play around and see if it helps.
    Ron
    Dunlap, IL
    ·
  • Noticeably slower here and has been for some time now.

GG
    ·
  • stikestike Posts: 15,597
    same here, boss. sometimes hangs on a thread every now and then, but lickety split 90 of the time
    ed egli avea del cul fatto trombetta -Dante
    ·
  • I agree with GG. It has been for a couple of months here. I even increased my download/upload with AT&T. I know others have stated that it is slow. I haven't changed anything with my settings on this site. All I know is that this is the only site I am having problems with. Maybe I should just send an email to the admin.
    ·