Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

PING - Food Saver Fence Sitters

GandolfGandolf Posts: 882
edited 11:12AM in EggHead Forum
I just did two fabulous steaks for dinner tonight. A NY Strip dated April 2007, and a Porterhouse dated April 2006. Check your calendars folks. Both were just like the day that I "Food Savered" them. Gotta love it!

Comments

• Finally hopped on the 'wagon this week with a Food Saver from Costco. It's a bit anti-climactic to bring home this giant, and expensive, counter-top device that doesn't really do a whole lot.

I finally got tired of throwing away frozen food in we never quite got around to (both raw and leftovers) before those annoying ice crystals did their damage.
  • Gandolf

What model did you get?
    Bone Daddy's Competition BBQ & Catering
  • GandolfGandolf Posts: 882
    I got the V2490. It was available at BJ's a year or so ago. It is my second as the first died. There are newer models available at BJ's and Cosco now. They are great.