Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Question about Chicago Steak and Eggs..

ILL--EGGER
ILL--EGGER Posts: 478
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
There were a couple of camera and interview crews walking around and I was wondering if anyone knows where those might be found to watch. I talked to one of the gentlmen and he said he was filming for some sort of BBQ TV? Dont remember exactly but was wanting to watch the video they took.
Thanks in advance,
Steve

Comments

• BajaTom
    BajaTom Posts: 1,269
    Try ribfestusa.com This is an outfit putting together videos of diffirent BBQ joints in the Chicago area. They did a piece on my partners restaurant in Plainfield. If that does get you what you need feel free to email for more info. penno2@aol.com Good luck, Tom
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,880
    Steve,
    He interviewed me so I too am interested. He told me that the BBQ Channel was paying him to tape it, but didn't know who (BGE or Carmichael's) would pay for the editing. He said that would determine what would happen to it. Sorry I can't tell you more. We don't get such a channel so I guess my 2 minutes of fame will elude me!

Baby back ribs going on shortly!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Thanks for the reply Ron and be sure to let me know if you can't handle those BB ribs ;) .
  • I'll go check that out and thanks for the reply!