Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Head to Head @ 10-0 TENN.

edited 10:23PM in EggHead Forum
This is what it's all about. This game will determine how the NY JETS have really progressed the last 6 weeks.
Though I feel we are the best competition TENN has faced all year, nothing can be taken away from the Titans. Winning a game in the NFL is hard enough, but to be undefeated going into week 12?
This is why the game is played. We are ready and looking to play smash-mouth football.
Enjoy you Big Green Eggs this Sunday as you waych many other excited matchups around the league.
Brett Favre
QB-NY JETS
bretttttttttt.jpg
·

Comments

• so the big question is. ...will we see "gunslinger brett" or "game manager brett" ??? .. . so far this year, the jets have been much more successful when brett has been the 'game manager'. ...lets see how it goes!!. ..

good luck todd!!
    ·
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Hey Max!

Did you know that when you were in Shillington a few weeks ago you were 10 minutes from where Kerry Collins (and Chad Henne from the Dolphins) played their HS football? Wilson High school has a great foorball program and has had a number of grads in the NFL!

Brian
    ·
  • Looking fwd in watching you play Brett!.
    Call me later...I have a bison recipe you need to try!
    ST
    ·
  • Hey Max!
    I appreciate you mentioning my name in a conversation between you and Brett!
    I do believe at some point he will have to go to "gunslinger" more then he has the past 2 weeks. TENN run defense looks awfully good! But like u see how it goes. Anything can happen.
    ST
    ·
  • emt_24emt_24 Posts: 94
    Heres to 11-0, go Titans! :woohoo:
    ·
  • ALAL Posts: 80
    J E T S GO GO GO
    ·
  • emt_24emt_24 Posts: 94
    well dayum! :blink:
    ·
  • Some times the effect is the same with either procedure… :whistle: But, I would prefer the “bottle in front of me” method.
    ·