Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Head to Head @ 10-0 TENN.

This is what it's all about. This game will determine how the NY JETS have really progressed the last 6 weeks.
Though I feel we are the best competition TENN has faced all year, nothing can be taken away from the Titans. Winning a game in the NFL is hard enough, but to be undefeated going into week 12?
This is why the game is played. We are ready and looking to play smash-mouth football.
Enjoy you Big Green Eggs this Sunday as you waych many other excited matchups around the league.
Brett Favre

• so the big question is. ...will we see "gunslinger brett" or "game manager brett" ??? .. . so far this year, the jets have been much more successful when brett has been the 'game manager'. ...lets see how it goes!!. ..

good luck todd!!
  • Boss HoggBoss Hogg Posts: 1,377
    Hey Max!

Did you know that when you were in Shillington a few weeks ago you were 10 minutes from where Kerry Collins (and Chad Henne from the Dolphins) played their HS football? Wilson High school has a great foorball program and has had a number of grads in the NFL!

• Looking fwd in watching you play Brett!.
    Call me later...I have a bison recipe you need to try!
  • Hey Max!
    I appreciate you mentioning my name in a conversation between you and Brett!
    I do believe at some point he will have to go to "gunslinger" more then he has the past 2 weeks. TENN run defense looks awfully good! But like u see how it goes. Anything can happen.
  • emt_24emt_24 Posts: 94
    Heres to 11-0, go Titans! :woohoo:
  • ALAL Posts: 80
    J E T S GO GO GO
  • emt_24emt_24 Posts: 94
    well dayum! :blink:
  • Some times the effect is the same with either procedure… :whistle: But, I would prefer the “bottle in front of me” method.