Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pig's Feet

FritzFritz Posts: 179
edited 1:55PM in EggHead Forum
Anybody got a good BGE or BBQ recipe for this?[p]Fritz

Comments

• GloriaGloria Posts: 161
    Fritz,
    I cook them in a sand pot in sweet vinegar which I find at an Oriental market. I usually parboil them about 30 minutes, remove them from the water, put in sand pot with vinegar and cook them at around 325° until they practically fall off the bones. You could do all this on the Egg of course.

• CaneyCaney Posts: 36
    Fritz,[p]The only way to go is pickled. With a few cold beers of course........